Friday 31 October 2014

CONTENT 1: WEB IMPLEMENTATION WITH BIOGRAPHY AND CV

MY ASPIRATION AND MOTIVATION




MY ASPIRATION
My current aspiration is to graduate this degree on time with flying colors result. I will strive and do my best in my studies here. After I graduate, I will find a nice job that suits my skills and ability and do my best everyday in my life. Not only in 'dunya' but also I will strive to be a good muslim.This is so that I can balance my lifestyle and get the goodness in 'dunya' and 'akhirah'. InshaAllah.


MY MOTIVATION




My mother is my motivation.

    My mother's name is NOR'AFIZAH BINTI ABD WAHAB. She was born on 14th February 1968 in Negeri Sembilan. She received her education also in Negeri Sembilan as she was raised up there.

      My mother is my motivation because she is the one who gave birth to me and raise me up until now. She will take care of me when I am sick and not feeling well. She will give me advise when she thinks I need her advise and scold me when I did not listen to her. Hahaha. Well everyone moms do that right? 
She is also an independent and a beautiful woman, a caring mother and every good things that a good mom and woman should have! 
Hehe maybe I am praising her too much as she is my mother but that is exactly what a daughter should do :) 

So, my mom is my motivation to be a good woman with good career and a good muslimah above all. I also want to take care of her the way she has took a very good care of me forever . 

     I LOVE MY MOM    


No comments:

Post a Comment